Wednesday, March 12, 2008

ENOUGH ALREADY

Our household medical saga continues, with Fellow Traveler felled today by what we think is the same stomach flu that afflicted the fire-restoration cleaning guy at the Big House, whose illness postponed cleanup by a week. She wound up in bed today, writhing in discomfort.

Now, I'm as game as the next person to roll with the inevitable punches of each season's various bugs. But after two months of Germapalooza repeatedly passing through my office, our church and our home, I'm crying foul.

ENOUGH ALREADY.

3 comments:

Ruth said...

BOO, BOOOOOOO!
Spring better show up.

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!! Enough Already!

Justin G said...

I agree with pk- Amen!

Also, just got your comment on my blog- and would love to have you join us in worship up here next time you are here...we are right in downtown Lake Ann-an old Fire Garage turned into a worship space....let me know if you need more info.

peace!