Sunday, October 19, 2008

Long Day

Our pastor was gone today, so I had to be at church bright and early at 9:00 a.m. to lead our Romans Bible study, plus lead worship at 10:00...and then stick around for a congregational meeting afterward. (Fellow Traveler, who's been battling walking pneumonia for two weeks, went from a good day yesterday to Darth Vader sounds this morning, and decided to hold down the home front.)

So my morning was a blur. We're at the cottage this weekend, and I was going to mow the lawn and start putting up storm windows. That didn't happen today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What genius scheduled a congregational meeting during the pastor's abscence.? I know they're not allowed to lead it, but atleast they can help with logistics, etc.

Gilly said...

LC I hope you are having a quieter day now!

gilly-windsofchange@blogspot.com

(You might remember me as Nicodemia on the Ship of Fools!)

LutheranChik said...

Hi, Gilly!:-D Hope all is well with you.

Beth -- organization is not one of our strong points.;-)