I am not going to be online much at all today -- I am living through a Week of Hell at work; 'nuff said -- but I will play Friday Five today. Which is:
What are the five things you simply must have when you are away from home? And why?
1. coffee -- to achieve morning consciousness
2. a local newspaper -- just to see what's up where I'm at
3. Internet access -- to stay connected to the wider world
4. decent sleepwear -- because, as my mother pointed out, what if there were a fire in the hotel and I'd wind up standing outside in my nighties?
5. folding money -- I know it's unwise to carry a lot, but I feel impoverished without a comforting little bump of folded bills in my pocket...even if I use a credit card all trip long.