Remember memes? Once upon a time new memes seemed to spread through blogdom every week. I got a kick out of them.
Well, here's a new one, courtesy of RevGalBlogPal Cathy at Cathy Knits and More. Even though the rules state that I need to tag six readers to continue the meme, I'll let you decide if you want to play too...just tell me if you do so I can read your responses on your blog. So, without further ado, here is the Weird Things About Me Meme:
RULES: People who get tagged need to write a blog post of 6 weird things about them as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names.
1. When I am at home and deep in thought, I often find myself pulling the collar of my sweatshirt or PJs up over my mouth...not to chew, mind you; just to pull over my mouth. I don't know why I do this; I just do.
2. I hate making left-hand turns. In order to avoid left-hand turns on busy corners I will drive a block or more around the neighborhood, then go straight across on a light. I add extra time to my travel itineraries in cities because I know I'll be playing games like this en route.
3. I do not care to stand under large, dead trees. There's something sinister and creepy about them. When I was a small child I was actually afraid of being anywhere near a dead tree.
4. When I'm out of town and staying at a hotel, I enjoy reading the Yellow Pages of whatever community I'm in.
5. I think that Rice Krispies and walnuts, mixed together, make a mighty fine snack.
6. One of my favorite housekeeping tasks -- really, about the only one that doesn't make me want to run away from home -- is steam-cleaning the carpet.
I'm sure Fellow Traveler and my coworkers could provide you with several dozen more Weird Things About Me, but this will have to do for now. So go blog!