Well...after ingesting a gallon of coffee and diet cola, it's come to my attention that I missed an entire half of the RevGal Friday Five challenge: the "have-tos" of my day.
Since I've already accomplished most of the work ones, it being after 4 pm and all, this should be easy:
1. Pick up proofs from the printer down the highway in another community, and drop off some marketing stuff elsewhere in the general vicinity. (Check.)
2. Write a press release. (Check.)
3. Work on a newsletter. (Well...sort of.)
4. Buy a pound of can't-live-without-it Just Coffee Ethiopian yrgicheffe. (Check.)
5. Install a new shower curtain liner. (Tonight.)
I hope you enjoyed this peek into the glamor and intrigue of my everyday life.