Saturday, November 05, 2005

And If You're Having a Terrible, Horrible, No-Good, Very Bad Day...

...there's always the Biblical Curse Generator .

I'm watching Jerry Falwell on The Early Show, discussing evolution. (Yeah; when I want to learn about science I ask Jerry Falwell. Like when I want to discuss the finer points of theology, I collar the meter reader. Who, come to think of it, may well be better equipped for that task than Jerry Falwell.) The utterances of the Reverend Jerry cause me to sputter Fair Trade coffee all over my nightshirt. I consult the Biblical Curse Generator. It responds:

May you be pursued into the mountains by sex-mad baboons, thou armpit of Satan!


Hey! It works!

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

the Biblical Curse Generator was how I found the Ship.

will smama said...

I love the BCG (Biblical Curse Generator) so much more than the BGC (Baptism General Conference).

I appreciate your more recent posts about today's lectionary text and prayer too.

Thanks.

LutheranChik said...

Charlotte: I would never have suspected such a thing, LOL.

Will smama: Thank you.