Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Meme of Four

Many moons ago someone tagged me for a Meme of Four. Sadly, I don’t recall the person, nor do I recall the questions…but since that time I’ve seen many Memes of Four, all different, which led me to just make up a meme as I went along.

So here, in its blogospheric debut, is my own Meme of Four. If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged…but if you want to reinvent it, go right ahead.

Four things I wanted to do when I was a child but never got around to:
Being crowned Queen of the Animals (okay…I was really young at the time)
Becoming a conservation officer
Learning to play the piano
Getting a microscope/science kit for Christmas

Four things I want to do now but haven’t gotten around to:
Learn to sight-read music in at least a rudimentary way
Learn Spanish
Learn to swim
Update my poor, neglected blog sidebar

Four things I enjoy doing but have trouble doing regularly/consistently:
Walking for exercise
Reading for pure fun
Eating vegetarian
Getting out to art fairs and museums

Four things I really have no interest in ever doing:
Riding a motorcycle
Bungee-jumping and related risk-taking endeavors involving heights and falling (sorry -- no parasailing, FT)
Attending a NASCAR race
Seeing or listening to or reading anything about Britney Spears

Your turn!

No comments: