Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Who Da Man? He Da Man

This summer, more than ever, I have let my Inner Jock -- consigned to a dark corner of my psyche ever since I was a fat, gym-challenged kindergartener -- run free.

It's fun. I watch the Shock. I even watched golf the other day. But most of all, I watch the Tigers.

Curtis Granderson is awesome -- I mean, that guy is everywhere and does everything. Pudge Rodriguez rocks; what a team player. But my fan-ish heart belongs, most of all, to...Magglio Ordonez. I would wear a Maggs jersey any day.

2 comments:

David said...

And how about those spectacular catches Curtis Granderson is making! Now if only the pitching would get back on track.

Reverend Dona Quixote said...

Yes, we love Mags in our household, too --except that we wish he would cut his hair.

We think he would be so cute ... and hopefully not like Sampson.