Monday, August 13, 2007

Go Ahead -- Wine

As some of you know I am a shameless promoter of all things Michigan (someone has to be). One of Michigan's best-kept secrets (thanks in part to our own state's archaic and chowderheaded moral-nanny legislation that keeps state wineries from promoting their products the way that, say, California wineries can develop their markets) is its wine industry. Some of our wines are quite wonderful.

If you go here , you can learn how to win a mixed case of Michigan wines. Even though I am lowering my own chances of winning by sharing this contest with you...gol' darn it, more people should drink Michigan wine. And you can read all about it on this website.

1 comment:

Reverend Dona Quixote said...

Thanks LC for sharing this.

If I win, I'll see to it that yo get some.

Glad FT is doing well.