Friday, June 09, 2006

RevGalBlogPals Friday Five: Rain

This week's RevGal quiz:

Favorite way to spend a rainy day
Curled up on a sofa, reading a book or hanging out with a boon companion.

Favorite song about rain
Oh, definitely "Stormy Weather." (But for you rock fans out there I'll mention Eric Clapton's "Let It Rain" and REM's "So. Central Rain," two of my favorite rain songs in that musical genre.)

Favorite movie featuring rain
I know I've been somewhat (well, more than somewhat) brain-addled lately, but isn't it raining in the last scene of Casablanca? That's one of my favorite films of all time. Key Largo -- another great flick, set during a hurricane.

Favorite piece of raingear, past or present
I used to own a beige trenchcoat that I wore into tatters. (Perhaps I was inspired by all those Bogie films.)

Favorite word for rain
"Oh! I don't have to water my plants today!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your "word!"