Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday Five: Stressed Edition


Questions from the RevGalBlogPals:

1. First, and before we start busting stress, what causes you the most stress, is it big things or the small stuff ?
Yes.

2. Exercise or chocolate for stress busting ( or maybe something else) ?
How about a 45-minute walk down my quiet, tree-lined neighborhood roads...followed by one of those mack-daddy 88-percent-cocoa dark chocolate bars?

3.What is your favourite music to chill out to?
Gentle classical music -- Chopin, classical guitar, etc; the Sirius Coffeehouse channel; classic pop (Ella, Billie, Frank, Rosemary, et al).

4. Where do you go to chill?
The sofa, mostly. Or my shady front porch.

5. Extrovert or introvert, do you relax at a party, or do you prefer a solitary walk?
While I've become more of a social butterfly than I've ever been -- to me "party" and "relax" are mutually exclusive concepts. Definitely the solitary walk.

2 comments:

Scott said...

I'm with you on #5 - though I don't walk, I either run or curl up with a good book.

So sorry to hear about Katie - may she rest in peace, indeed.

Diane M. Roth said...

I would love a shady front porch to go to. and sip iced tea. and have people stop in to say "hey".

that sounds wonderful
and the sofa