Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Five: Take Me, Baby, Or Leave Me

The RevGalBlogPals, in the spirit of Rent's "Take Me, Baby, Or Leave Me," challenge readers today to list five "take me or leave me" facts about themselves.

Alrighty then! Here goes:

1. I'm a big-boned gal, short and stocky; a workhorse, not a show horse. Take me, baby, or leave me.

2. I am not as smart as people think I am or even as I sometimes think I am. Take me, baby, or leave me.

3. I am constitutionally unable to organize -- not people; not stuff; not even my own thoughts half the time. Take me, baby, or leave me.

4. I am actually a lot funnier -- humorous funny, I mean -- than people assume I am when they first meet me. Take me, baby, or leave me.

5. I am actually a lot more emotional, for better or worse, than people assume I am when they first meet me. Take me, baby or leave me.

Bonus point: I snore. Loudly. Everyone all together now: Take me, baby, or leave me.

5 comments:

Chilly Fingers said...

We have some things in common, Lutheran Chik!

j said...

I love this post! I haven't caught up on your blog in awhile, but I'm glad that I did today, and be assured of my prayers as you wait and wonder.

Unknown said...

I think you sound pretty awesome.

RevDrKate said...

Love the call and response!

Terri said...

yeah....indeed!