Sunday, February 11, 2007

I See London, I See France...

Fellow RevGalBlogPal Mindy is calling on fellow bloggers and friends to remember women at their local women's center this Valentine's Day by participating in Pantypalooza...which you can do simply by donating new women's underwear, in any size, and comfort items like scented shampoos and lotions and such, to your local center.

I did this last year...showed up at my local women's shelter office with a shopping bag filled with Haines of various sizes and sample-size toiletries. The staff was quite surprised, and I got some quizzical looks as I started to explain the principle of Pantypalooza...but they really appreciated the gifts. It's a good thing to do.

1 comment:

David said...

I'm not going to comment on women's underwear....but when I was in summer Gree at seminary, I taught my little girls a few easy words. Since then, every time you turn around in my house you hear "blepo (I see) London blepo France....