It's Random Friday for the RevGalBlogPals...so here are some totally random questions.
1. What is the best thing that happened to you all week?
Taking our new vicar (that's pastoral intern to some of you) up to the Leelanau Peninsula for a little cultcha. We had great fun. Chocolate and wine will do that.
2. If you were in a Miss, Ms., Mrs, Mr. Something Pageant, what would your talent be?
Cat whispering. I have a unique talent for getting cats -- even feral, human-averse cats to like me.
3. You've just been given a yacht. What would you call it and why?
Oh, I think I would call it the Mecklenburg, in honor of my ancestors who came from the Mecklenburg region of Germany. I think that's perhaps where I get my love of seashores and seafood.
4. If you could perform in a circus, what would your talent be?
Probably cleaning up after the animals. It's that whole Lutheran usefulness thing.
5. What do you have in your bag/wallet/backpack that best describes your personality?
My secret stash of money -- a legacy of my Depression-kid parents. I never feel financially secure unless I have an extra roll of money tucked away in an obscure pocket. Fellow Traveler used to think this was funny, but I've converted her to the wisdom of the secret stash.